We are here to:
- Learn via scenarios provided to identify functions of behavior.
- Observe exceptional models in the field on what my sessions could look like.
- Share conceptually systematic best practices and their outcomes.
I once was lost, but now I will:
Differentially reinforce my alternative behaviors to fumbling about in the practice of ABA by:
- Identifying the needs of my clients using a data-driven approach
- Searching for concepts on skills that I can improve on
- Challenge myself to speak up when I am uncertain of a procedure or concept.
As long as you actively seek out new ideas and provide yourself with the space to grow, you will find applied behavior analysis extremely rewarding and your clients will too!
Good luck on your journey, practice culturally responsive ABA, and have loads of fun!